The Australian Defence Force (ADF) invests heavily in training its service men and women. When they leave the ADF, veterans have a broad range of skills and experience.
Coras recognises the value and unique experience of our veterans and encourages employment opportunities for those who have served our country.
Coras is pleased to announce that we have signed the Veteran’s Employment Commitment, in which we declare to:
- recognise the skills and values that veterans can bring to our organisation
- support the employment of veterans, ensuring that veterans have equal opportunity in gaining employment with our organisation
- aim to provide career opportunities in our organisation to veterans
- actively seek to understand how veterans’ skills and experience can translate into consulting skills and contribute to our organisation
- provide suitable training, mentoring and coaching to veterans to assist their integration into our organisation, and
- ensure our HR policies equitably support the recruitment and retention of all employees, including veterans.